BUG #17250: libboost_thread.so.1.75.0 is missing when installing PostGIS 3.1

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17250: libboost_thread.so.1.75.0 is missing when installing PostGIS 3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17250
Logged by:          heiko kaempf
Email address:      h.kaempf@owl-it.de
PostgreSQL version: 13.4
Operating system:   SLES 15 SP3

Dear PostgreSQL developer team,

we have just incuded repositories of PostgreSQL 11, 12 and 13 for SLES15
SP3
to our SUSE Manager environment from the following download links:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/11/suse/sles-15.3-x86_64/
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/12/suse/sles-15.3-x86_64/
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/13/suse/sles-15.3-x86_64/

When installing PostGIS 3.1 from any of this versions there is a dependency
to a missing library
that is not a part of SLES 15 SP3 in general:

# zypper in postgis31_13 postgis31_13-client postgis31_13-utils
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...
3 Problems:
Problem: nothing provides 'libboost_thread.so.1.75.0()(64bit)' needed by the
to be installed SFCGAL-libs-1.3.8-3.sles15.x86_64
.
We have already included OpenSUSE C-Library repository
(as recommended from Devrim Gündüz, with reference to BUG #16859)
to our SUSE Manager environment from the following download directory:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/libraries:/c_c++/SLE_15_SP3/

But this repository includes the version 1.77.0 (a newer version) of
libboost_thread.so.1

So were can we get the older library version from?
Is it possible to include it to your PostgreSQL download repo directories,

or maybe rebuild the repos with this version?

Another problem is a missing clang-tool package when installing
PostgreSQL-devel packages (11,12 or 13)
that is not a part of SLES15 SP3 (but maybe part of openSUSE 15 SP3, it
seems)

# zypper in postgresql12-devel
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

Problem: nothing provides 'clang-tools' needed by the to be installed
clang11-devel-11.0.1-29.1.1.x86_64
Is it possible to add this package to your repos?

Many thanks
Kind regards
Heiko

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries