Re: Re: BUG #17704: Monitoring Queries trigger 'Signal 7: Bus Error' After Creating Hash Partitioned Table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: BUG #17704: Monitoring Queries trigger 'Signal 7: Bus Error' After Creating Hash Partitioned Table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On December 1, 2022 1:23:06 PM PST, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Today I rolled out a new hash partitioned table with 1024 partitions to our
>> production DB (PostgreSQL 14.6 (Ubuntu 14.6-1.pgdg22.04+1) on
>> aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Ubuntu 11.3.0-1ubuntu1~22.04)
>> 11.3.0, 64-bit). Previously we had been using pganalyze2 and pgmetrics with
>> no issue. Starting with the deployment of the new partitioned table anytime
>> pgmetrics or pganalyze2 would run we would get a SIGBUS and postgresql would
>> crash.

> Unfortunately that's not pointing anywhere obvious. We'll need a backtrace for the crash at least.

Indeed.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17704: Monitoring Queries trigger 'Signal 7: Bus Error' After Creating Hash Partitioned Table