Re: BUG #15541: Use after release in PQprint

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15541: Use after release in PQprint
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I wonder why don't we just remove PQprint altogether.

Yeah, I was wondering that too.  AFAICS the whole of fe-print.c
is dead code so far as our own usage is concerned.  Is there any
evidence that outside code is using PQprint, PQprintTuples, or
PQdisplayTuples?  (The latter two aren't even documented...)

Still, I'm not sure if we can remove them outright without it
being considered a library compatibility break by some distros.