The prompt is not displayed correctly in the example on psql page

От PG Doc comments form
Тема The prompt is not displayed correctly in the example on psql page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/app-psql.html

On this page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html

where is?  >> `( if there is an unmatched left parenthesis`

```sql
testdb=> SELECT t1.first as "A", t2.first+100 AS "B",
t1.first*(t2.first+100) as "AxB",
testdb(> row_number() over(order by t2.first) AS ord
testdb(> FROM my_table t1 CROSS JOIN my_table t2 ORDER BY 1 DESC
testdb(> \crosstabview "A" "B" "AxB" ord
```