Re: BUG #12126: Empty tsvector as output ofto_tsvector function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #12126: Empty tsvector as output ofto_tsvector function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?UTF-8?Q?Marcin_Ogorza=C5=82ek?= <marcin.ogorzalek@jmkcomputerate.pl> writes:
> W dniu 02.12.2014 18:18, Tom Lane napisał(a):
>> What have you got default_text_search_config set to?  Have you changed
>> any of the files within the installation directory's
>> share/tsearch_data/
>> subdirectory?

> After this message I've checked several things and problem was that
> default_text_search_config set to pg_catalog.simple was unable to
> recognize the text.
> Only setting the regconfig parameter explicitly to 'english' gave the
> results.

I had tried both 'english' and 'simple' on your example, and they gave
slightly different but certainly nonempty results.  I continue to suspect
there's something corrupt about either your text search configuration
files, or the description of the 'simple' configuration in the catalogs.