Re: subscription/t/010_truncate.pl failure on desmoxytes in REL_13_STABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: subscription/t/010_truncate.pl failure on desmoxytes in REL_13_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 10:01 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I see this report is from 16th June 2021 and the commit is on 18th
>> June 2021. So, I am hoping this should have been fixed but if we see
>> it again then probably we need to investigate it further.

> Ahh, that makes sense.  Thanks for checking, and sorry for the noise.

BTW, the reason that the walsender is still showing its "query" as
"SELECT pg_config..." is that pre-v14 versions don't update the
reported query for replication commands, only plain-SQL commands.
I recall that we fixed that in HEAD awhile ago; should we consider
back-patching something for it?  It seems quite confusing.