Re: A renewed plea for inclusion of zone.tab

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A renewed plea for inclusion of zone.tab
Дата
Re: A renewed plea for inclusion of zone.tab  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> At the VERY LEAST, can we PLEASE have the zone.tab file
> INSTALLED WHERE IT BELONGS rather than simply ignored, so that even if
> further requests to include the information in a system view go
> unheard by -hackers, I can at least provide a pgfoundry module or
> something to do the job.

I still see no point in this unless we expose the information in
pg_timezone_names, which requires rather more than a one-line patch.
If you want to prepare such a patch and put it in the queue for 8.5,
go right ahead.