Re: vacuum analyze corrupts database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: vacuum analyze corrupts database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Brusser <michael@synchronicity.com> writes:
> Attached is the dump of this table. The problem can be easily reproduced.

Not as easily as all that --- your example works fine for me, under
7.2.4, 7.3.3, or CVS tip.  I speculate that there may be some necessary
factor in build options or runtime environment.  How exactly did you
configure Postgres, what compiler did you use, are you using a non-C
locale or non-default multibyte encoding, etc?

It would help to know where the crash is occurring; could you get a
debugger backtrace please?