RE: help with aggregation query across a second text array column

От Scot Kreienkamp
Тема RE: help with aggregation query across a second text array column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you very much Rob, that concept worked out nicely.  I would never have thought of unioning the table to itself
withunnest.

Here's my final query:

   select environment ||':' || string_agg(name, ',')
      from (
select name,environment from servers union select name,unnest(auditenvironment) as environment from servers order by
name)t

    group by environment order by environment;

Cheers!

Scot Kreienkamp |Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive| Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email:
Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It may contain privileged,
confidentialinformation which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the intended recipient,
youare strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient)
orcopying this information.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
orby telephone at the above number. Thank you.

Сообщение: Re: Is pg_restore in 10.6 working?
Сообщение: Re: Is pg_restore in 10.6 working?