BUG #17082: Status code: 404 for https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-x86_64/repodata/rep

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17082: Status code: 404 for https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-x86_64/repodata/rep
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #17082: Status code: 404 for https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-x86_64/repodata/rep  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17082
Logged by:          dawn rybchynski
Email address:      dawn_rybchynski@gov.nt.ca
PostgreSQL version: 12.5
Operating system:   RHEL 8

I am attempting to install a new instance of PostgreSQL on a new RHEL 8.4
server.
I am following the instructions on page
https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/ .
Version: 12
Platform: Red Hat Enterprise,  ...
Architecture: x86_64

This is what happens when I try to run the first provided command:
$ sudo dnf install -y
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64/postgresql12-12.5-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64.rpm
Updating Subscription Management repositories.
Install latest repo
                                                        107  B/s | 162  B
 00:01
Errors during downloading metadata for repository
'pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm':
  - Status code: 404 for
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
(IP: 147.75.85.69)
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo
'pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot
download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried

I have navigated to:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-x86_64/
in a Google Chrome browser and it is true, there is no directory called
"repodata" there.

Thank you,
Dawn