Re: Debian Sid broke Perl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Debian Sid broke Perl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> I meant that PostgreSQL's ./configure must get the same answers, and it does
> (should have posted this instead of what I did post):

Ah, that looks good.  I suppose that we can generally expect that the
ldflags output will look like "-L/some/path -lperl ...", and whether
or not the libperl in that directory is .so or .a is not going to affect
things at this level.  Furthermore, given that this output is specifically
defined to be flags to be used to *embed* libperl, it's the distro's own
fault if they end up with libperl statically linked into other packages;
they should not be putting a .a-style library there.

So I'm content to fix this by removing the check for useshrplib.
Any objections?