Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> Maybe it's not worth spending too many cycles for people that bypass
> the warning text, but I thought I'd mention the idea that this could
> be backed up by a check box just above the submit and send email
> button which has the text "I understand that this report will be
> emailed to a public mailing list".  The submit would be disallowed
> until the user checks the checkbox.

> Does anyone think it's worth adding?

+1.  With that, we could probably simplify the button text back
down to "Submit".  Right now I think it's a bit confusing, because
it makes it sound like there are two different actions there.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
Сообщение: Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.