BUG #17047: 502 ERROR The request could not be satisfied

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17047: 502 ERROR The request could not be satisfied
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17047
Logged by:          민석 구
Email address:      gumajuc@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.7
Operating system:   windows

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads
I'm trying to download postgresql from url above, An error is occurring

<Error
Content>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
502 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either
the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can't connect to
the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much
traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or
website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps
to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront
documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: tTYUleYMQRplydj6SmKNlkTblsbbzR46GtgQ6RCUhosMXDCc95uMjg==

How do I solve it?