Re: Point in time recovery 20020822_01_pitr.patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Point in time recovery 20020822_01_pitr.patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> And what about neil's PREPARE?

PREPARE I think we will have reviewed and in there for beta; I just need
to find a couple of hours for it.  (I already looked at it once but
want to take another look at the revised patch.)

PREPARE is hardly of the magnitude of PITR anyway: the worst-case
scenario with PREPARE is that it's broken and people can't safely
use it in 7.3.  It can't possibly hurt you if you don't use it.
In contrast, the worst-case scenario with PITR is, um, dire.