Re: Update docs for default value of fdw_tuple_cost

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Update docs for default value of fdw_tuple_cost
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

Good catch.  This is a trivial fix and so I hope we can just get it in right away.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer