Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?

От Joshua Berkus
Тема Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Magnus,

> Keeping the actual sponsor page on the website properly up to date
> would be a good start. Maybe if we did that, the complaints wouldn't
> show up...

So, when are we moving to Django so that we can turn the sponsors page into an application?

Anyway, I'm willing to have a list of sponsors and the features they sponsored as part of the Press Kit.  I think it
wouldadd value there.  *However*, I need someone to volunteer to do the work of collecting all the sponsor names and
relatedfeatures.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.