BUG #17027: Deprecate 1024-bit DSA PGP Keys (Disallowed by NIST since 2011)

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17027: Deprecate 1024-bit DSA PGP Keys (Disallowed by NIST since 2011)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17027
Logged by:          Michael Altfield
Email address:      postgresql_2021@michaelaltfield.net
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   All

Hello,

Can you please list all of the official PostgreSQL PGP keys on a single page
somewhere on postgresql.org?

I am having issues figuring out exactly what are the valid keys/fingerprints
of the official PostgreSQL PGP keys used for both [a] signing official
releases and [b] contacting PostgreSQL.

It would be best if there were a single canonical URL where one can view a
list of all of the official PostgreSQL PGP keys. Personally, I think it
would make sense to list them all here:

  https://www.postgresql.org/support/security/

Please collect all of the official PostgreSQL PGP keys that are used for
signing releases and email contact and publish their full fingerprints on
some page, ideally the security-page linked-to above.

Thank you,

Michael Altfield
https://www.michaelaltfield.net
PGP Fingerprint: 0465 E42F 7120 6785 E972  644C FE1B 8449 4E64 0D41

Note: If you cannot reach me via email, please check to see if I have
changed my email address by visiting my website at
https://email.michaelaltfield.net