Re: Add PG CI to older PG releases

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add PG CI to older PG releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com> writes:
> PG CI is added starting from PG 15, adding PG CI to PG 14 and below
> could be beneficial. So, firstly I tried adding it to the
> REL_14_STABLE branch. If that makes sense, I will try to add PG CI to
> other old PG releases.

I'm not actually sure this is worth spending time on.  We don't
do new development in three-release-back branches, nor do we have
so many spare CI cycles that we can routinely run CI testing in
those branches [1].

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20230808021541.7lbzdefvma7qmn3w%40awork3.anarazel.de