Re: Inserting into foreign table with sequences and default values

От peter.borissow@kartographia.com
Тема Re: Inserting into foreign table with sequences and default values
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Correction: the trigger on the remote table isn't going to work. I was trying so many different things today that I confused myself. Sorry...

On the bright side the remote sequence works great and I can insert records from the my database to the remote database now which is a step forward.

I'll report back if I make any additional progress.