Missing "CONSTRAINT" keyword in ADD CONSTRAINT form?

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Missing "CONSTRAINT" keyword in ADD CONSTRAINT form?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/sql-alterdomain.html

(apologies, I managed to send this too soon, just now, somehow)

The example for ALTER DOMAIN shows:

ALTER DOMAIN zipcode ADD CONSTRAINT zipchk CHECK (char_length(VALUE) = 5);

...yet the syntax suggests no CONSTRAINT-keyword (I'm guessing?) should be
used:

ALTER DOMAIN name ADD domain_constraint [ NOT VALID ]

When it should, I think?