Re: Read only transactions - Commit or Rollback

От Nörder-Tuitje, Marcus
Тема Re: Read only transactions - Commit or Rollback
Дата
Re: Read only transactions - Commit or Rollback
Список pgsql-performance
afaik, this should be completely neglectable.

starting a transaction implies write access. if there is none, You do not need to think about transactions, because
thereare none.

postgres needs to schedule the writing transactions with the reading ones, anyway.

But I am not that performance profession anyway ;-)

regards,
Marcus