Re: diff databases

От Theo Galanakis
Тема Re: diff databases
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
EMS has a tool called EMS PostgreSQL Database Comparer.

http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/dbcomparer

-----Original Message-----
From: drdani@mazsola.iit.uni-miskolc.hu
[mailto:drdani@mazsola.iit.uni-miskolc.hu]
Sent: Sunday, 19 December 2004 1:23 AM
To: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: [SQL] diff databases

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool which can compare structure of two databases
and produce sql commands (ALTER, DROP, CREATE, etc. if needed) which
could be used then to convert structure of one database to the other.

I would like to use such a tool for postgresql databases especially.

Daniel

               http://archives.postgresql.org
This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.
Вложения