Re: page is uninitialized?

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: page is uninitialized?
Дата
Re: page is uninitialized?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Shortly after posting this message, I received the following error also:

PANIC:  right sibling is not next child in "category_product__is_active_idx"
        before or while processing the request.

Are the two related in anyway? I'm starting to feel like my database is falling apart at the seams.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE