Re: BUG #17563: exception " Segmentation fault" occured when i executed 'reindex index concurrently' in pg12.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17563: exception " Segmentation fault" occured when i executed 'reindex index concurrently' in pg12.0
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17563: exception " Segmentation fault" occured when i executed 'reindex index concurrently' in pg12.0  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at 02:39:36AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
>> i executed the sql below to rebuild an index in my pg database(version 12.0)
>> :
>> psql> reindex index concurrently myindex;
>> an unexpectend error was reported and all of the client processes exited
>> abnormally .

> 12.0 is 3 years behind in terms of bug fixes, 12.11 being the latest
> minor version available.  So you may want to check with this version
> first and see if the problem reproduces there are well.

Yeah, and REINDEX CONCURRENTLY has been one of the more-often-fixed
features :-(.  If it does still reproduce with 12.11, please see if
you can get a stack trace from the crash [1].  Also, does it crash
if you omit CONCURRENTLY?

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend