Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> writes:
> Here is two problems around RLSBYPASS. The first is we have
> no idea to handle invalidation of prepared-statement when current
> user is switched, right now.

How is that specifically the fault of RLSBYPASS?  *Any* of the schemes
you're proposing for inlined RLS checks will have problems with userID
switching.

My guess is we'd have to treat the effective userID as part of the
plancache lookup key to make it safe to inline anything related to RLS.