Re: SV: SV: SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SV: SV: SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gustavsson Mikael <mikael.gustavsson@smhi.se> writes:
> pgsql-13 with require:
> $ /usr/pgsql-13/bin/psql "dbname=postgres user=kalle host=server sslmode=require"
> Password for user kalle:
> psql (13.1)
> Type "help" for help.

That is just bizarre.  libpq should not ignore the sslmode=require option
like that, unless it thinks it's making a Unix-socket connection, which
it should not think given the host specification.  (There's not a slash
in your server's real name, is there?  But if there was, v11 should
misbehave too.)

It seems like there must be some environment setting, or maybe a service
file, changing the behavior from what it should be on its face.  But
that theory has big flaws too: an explicit sslmode=require setting should
not be overridable from environment, and even if it was, why wouldn't v11
act the same?

The only other conclusion I can think of is that your copy of libpq.so
is broken.  Maybe you should try redownloading/reinstalling v13.

Сообщение: Re: Unexpected result count from update statement on partitioned table
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected result count from update statement on partitioned table