Re: BUG #1517: SQL interval syntax is accepted by the parser,

От Roy Badami
Тема Re: BUG #1517: SQL interval syntax is accepted by the parser,
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce> somehow.  Right now we use the clause after the string as
    Bruce> the date type specification, and I see you saying that the
    Bruce> data value specification has to after the string.  Is that
    Bruce> correct?

Well, that's what 'A guide to the SQL standard' gives as the syntax
for interval literals.  Note too that this isn't just some optional
qualifier, it's presence is mandatory in ANSI SQL, since without it
you can't interpret the string.

I had a brief look at the standard, but I don't know my way around it
and couldn't immeidately find where this is specified...

    -roy

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1517: SQL interval syntax is accepted by the parser,
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1517: SQL interval syntax is accepted by the parser,