Re: Test::More version

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Test::More version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 11.11.21 21:04, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> But I'd really like it if we could shift the goalposts a bit and require
>> 0.96. subtests would be really nice to have available. Unfortunately I
>> don't have any idea what versions of Test::More are actually in use.

> My initial patch for TAP tests used subtests, and IIRC that was taken
> out because the Perl that comes with CentOS 6 is too old.

I retired my RHEL6 installation a year ago, but I still have backups
at hand (...digs...)  Yeah, its Test/More.pm says $VERSION = '0.92';
so your recollection is accurate.

RHEL6 has been EOL for awhile, and that specific platform isn't in
the buildfarm, so it needn't constrain our decision.  But it may
well be that some of the older buildfarm members have similarly
ancient Test::More.  I await results from Andrew's patch.