Re: FEATURE REQUEST: let arrays support null values.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: FEATURE REQUEST: let arrays support null values.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"ezra epstein" <ee_newsgroup_post@prajnait.com> writes:
> I've stumbled against the inability to put null values within an array.
> Are there any plans to remove that limitation?

It's on the TODO list.  I think Joe Conway has made noises about doing
something about it, but I dunno if he expects to get to it during the
7.5 development cycle or not.

> An pointers to where in the code I might start to look if I want to
> enhance this on my own?

The array code is mostly in

src/include/utils/array.h
src/backend/utils/adt/arrayfuncs.c