Re: R: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6.1 big slowdown by upgrading 8.4.22

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: R: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6.1 big slowdown by upgrading 8.4.22
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Job <Job@colliniconsulting.it> writes:
> Hi, here it is, excuse me for the delay:
>  Execution time: 0.510 ms

You're still not showing us the actual problem query (the one with
EXISTS in it).  Nor have you yet shown us any table schemas.

*Please* go read the Slow_Query_Questions wiki page.  You're wasting
your time as well as the time of people who are trying to help you
by ignoring that advice about the information we need.