Re: Obsolete functions istrue, isfalse, etc.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Obsolete functions istrue, isfalse, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> istrue
> isfalse
> isnottrue
> isnotfalse

>   Should we remove those now?  I suppose there is a slight chance that
> 10 year old dumps might contain references to them?  But it is easy to
> reimplement them in user-space should anyone need them.

Of course the other side of the coin is that it's not costing us
anything noticeable to leave them there.  But I have no strong objection
to removing 'em.

If we are going to get rid of them, I'd say we should also nuke
nullvalue() and nonnullvalue().