Re: regexp_matches bug in 9.3.4 and 9.4.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: regexp_matches bug in 9.3.4 and 9.4.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Seems the however the citext version of regexp_matches is invoked it
> ignores the global flag. Haven't explored deeper.

Hm ...

regression=# create extension citext;
CREATE EXTENSION
regression=# \df regexp_matches
                               List of functions
   Schema   |      Name      | Result data type | Argument data types  |  Type
 pg_catalog | regexp_matches | SETOF text[]     | text, text           | normal
 pg_catalog | regexp_matches | SETOF text[]     | text, text, text     | normal
 public     | regexp_matches | text[]           | citext, citext       | normal
 public     | regexp_matches | text[]           | citext, citext, text | normal
(4 rows)

Looks like somebody just fat-fingered the declaration of citext's
regexp_matches() functions: they should be marked proretset and
they ain't.  Sigh.  I wonder if any of the other ones are wrong.