Re: Bug in select with 'like' and index of two columns

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug in select with 'like' and index of two columns
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> As you will see below - when I use index on two columns in the case
> below, a select with "like" doesn't work correctly.

This looks like a variant of the known problems with LIKE index
optimization in non-ASCII locales.  What locale settings (environment
variables) are you running the postmaster with?

It would be useful to see the output of EXPLAIN VERBOSE for the
failing query, also.