Re: Evidently no support for the mmddyyyy date format

От bfb21@comcast.net
Тема Re: Evidently no support for the mmddyyyy date format
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is embedded SQL in a .pgc file.  You can see the "c_docket_date between :date1 and :date2" line in the select statement, which is where the dates are porcessed.  If I pass a date in the mm-dd-yyyy format it works.  However, the application I'm porting is all based on dates in the mmddyyyy format.

I'm 99% cerain that PostgreSQL will NOT support dates in the mmddyyyy format, unless you use the to_date function, which I'm trying to avoid.

        select
          c_jnum_prefix, c_jnum_seq, c_jnum_year, c_jnum_suffix, c_jnum_venue
          ,c_actkey, c_disp_cd
        into
          :prfx, :seq, :yr, :sfx, :ven, :actkey, :disp
        from
          c_records
        where
          c_jnum_prefix = :prfx