Re: [SQL] why is PG NOT pushing where clause to VIEW ? Resulting in bad performance.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] why is PG NOT pushing where clause to VIEW ? Resulting in bad performance.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Herwig Goemans <herwig.goemans@gmail.com> writes:
> I am wondering why a certain query is NOT pushing the where clause to the
> view. See query and explain plan:

There's no provision for transitively applying IN clauses to other
variables.  I'm not entirely sure whether it would be a good idea,
but in any case, it's not there and not planned.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: