Postgres 14 documentation suggests range_agg is available, but it's not until Postgres 15

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Postgres 14 documentation suggests range_agg is available, but it's not until Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/functions-aggregate.html

Hello -

I noticed that range_agg is listed in the Postgres 14 documentation as an
available aggregate function here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/functions-aggregate.html

However, my understanding is that this feature isn't available until
Postgres 15, per the feature matrix here:
https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/

Can the Postgres 14 documentation be updated to reflect this? Thanks!

Michael Carlin