Re: patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost
Дата
Re: patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> My only objection to that is that if we're going to add attoptions
> also, I'd like to get this committed first before I start working on
> that, and we're running short on time.  If you can commit his patch in
> the next day or two, then I am fine with rebasing mine afterwards, but
> if it needs more work than that then I would prefer to commit mine so
> I can move on.  Is that reasonable?

Fair enough --- if I can't get it done today I will let you know and
hold off.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on statistics for continuously advancing columns
Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on statistics for continuously advancing columns