Re: Does an Automation CLI or REST API exist?

От Isaías Sánchez
Тема Re: Does an Automation CLI or REST API exist?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Can this request be fulfilled talking directly to sqlite db in the back end?

Cheers,

Isaias S.

En 3 de enero de 2019 6:28:17 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> escribió:

Hi

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 11:16 AM Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@optdyn.com> wrote:
Hello, and happy new year to everyone,

Just as the subject states I'm looking to automate the creation of server nodes in the UI. I want them to be made available as they're brought online in an environment automatically.

Is there are REST or CLI based API for automating such operations?

Technically there is a REST API as that's how the UI talks to the backend, but it's not designed for public use, is undocumented, and may change significantly from release to release.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Does an Automation CLI or REST API exist?
Сообщение: Re: Does an Automation CLI or REST API exist?