Re: \d with triggers: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: \d with triggers: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> writes:
>> Is there any reason why WITH ORDINALITY can't work ?
>> This is passing the smoke test.

> How hard did you try to break it?  It still seems to me that
> this can be fooled by an unrelated trigger with the same tgname.

Hmm ... no, it does work, because we'll stop at the first trigger
with tgparentid = 0, so unrelated triggers further up the partition stack
don't matter.  But this definitely requires commentary.  (And I'm
not too happy with burying such a complicated thing inside a conditional
inside a printf, either.)  Will see about cleaning it up.