Re: postgresql test failure with Python 3.4.0 in plpython_do

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgresql test failure with Python 3.4.0 in plpython_do
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Honza Horak <hhorak@redhat.com> writes:
> On 05/20/2014 04:11 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
>> Slavek is preparing Python 3.4 into Fedora and had some issues with
>> python3/plpython_do test. His analysis is below.

> The patch for the fix as mentioned above is attached. In case it is a
> correct fix, feel free to apply.

Hi Honza!  Sorry about the slow response on this --- everybody was at
PGCon last week, and I think this sort of slipped through the cracks.

On looking into the sources I see that Peter already fixed this issue,
in a way substantially the same as yours, but only in HEAD:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=d0765d50f
I dunno why he didn't back-patch that, but I will see to it.