Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> My idea is that the second stage would just have them go to src/pl/plphp
> and type 'gmake install'.

Absolutely not.  It has to work as an independent package, not as
something that expects to build inside an already-configured Postgres
source tree.  That means its own configure etc.

Basically, we can keep the files in our CVS for ease of maintenance,
but that is not going to show up at all in terms of what is shipped
in the two tarballs --- they will be independent products.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement