Re: configure script failure with SCO 5.0.7

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: configure script failure with SCO 5.0.7
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"David P. Lurie" <dbase4@hotmail.com> writes:
> dplp4:~$ psql template1
> psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
>         This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>         before or while processing the request.

So, what shows up in the postmaster log when this happens?  Is there a
core file, and if so can you get a stack trace from it?

> I can connect to the server using trusted login from pgAdminIII from my
> windows box, with template0 and template1 displayed as with the older
> version, and cywin ports on windows boxes.

Yeah?  Can you connect locally via TCP?  Try
    psql -h localhost template1
If that works then the problem must be localized to Unix socket access
... I have no idea what would cause such a problem though ...

Сообщение: Re: configure script failure with SCO 5.0.7
Сообщение: Re: configure script failure with SCO 5.0.7