BUG #16739: Temporary files not deleting from data folder on disk

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16739: Temporary files not deleting from data folder on disk
Дата
Re: BUG #16739: Temporary files not deleting from data folder on disk  (Adrien Nayrat <adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16739
Logged by:          Manoj Kumar
Email address:      manojkumar@ameyo.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.8
Operating system:   Centos OS 7.6 Version 0

There is a problem with Postgres that temporary tables being created are not
cleaning up by Postgres itself.
We have an AutoVacuum job going on for the cleanup as well.
However, when we restart the Postgres service this data is cleaned up by
itself

We are facing huge issues with this problem, as our customer database size
is tremendously increasing from 80GB (actual Size) to 7TB.
Hampering the live production.

need a solution for this ASAP.
Database size on Disk-
weblogin_setup7          | postgres | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 | en_US.UTF-8 |
                      | 7338 GB | pg_default |

Count of temporary files-
select count(*) from pg_ls_dir ( '/var/lib/pgsql/10/data/base/16384' ) as
file where file::text not in (select oid::text from pg_class );
 count
-------
 95263
(1 row)