Re: Improving btree performance through specializing by key shape, take 2

От David Christensen
Тема Re: Improving btree performance through specializing by key shape, take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Matthias,

I'm going to look at this patch series if you're still interested.  What was the status of your final performance
testingfor the 0008 patch alone vs the specialization series?  Last I saw on the thread you were going to see if the
specializationwas required or not.

Best,

David