Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall and not working using pg_upgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall and not working using pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Isn't the simplest solution just to actually document this?

Given that it's behaved this way since 8.1 (maybe earlier, I'm not sure),
and nobody has complained before, I'm not sure it's worth documenting.
There are lots of undocumented behaviors in PG; if we tried to explain
every one of them, the docs would become unusably bloated.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall and not working using pg_upgrade
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall andnot working using pg_upgrade