Re: Call for platforms

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Call for platforms
Дата
Re: Call for platforms  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> For the regression test, I got 7 failures, most of them seem harmless,
> the only concern I have is bit test though.

Most of the diffs derive from what I recall to be a known SunOS problem,
that strtol fails to notice overflow.  A value that should be rejected
is getting inserted into int4_tbl (mod 2^32 of course).

The bit test diffs seem to indicate that bit_cmp is messed up.  That
depends on memcmp.  I seem to recall something about memcmp not being
8-bit-clean on SunOS ... does that ring a bell with anyone?