Re: remaining sql/json patches

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: remaining sql/json patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Op 8/31/23 om 14:57 schreef Amit Langote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 1:27 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I will post a new version after finishing working on a few other
>> improvements I am working on.
>
> Sorry about the delay.  Here's a new version.

Hi,

While compiling the new set

[v12-0001-Support-soft-error-handling-during-CoerceViaIO-e.patch]
[v12-0002-SQL-JSON-query-functions.patch]
[v12-0003-JSON_TABLE.patch]
[v12-0004-Claim-SQL-standard-compliance-for-SQL-JSON-featu.patch]

gcc 13.2.0 is sputtering somewhat:

--------------
In function ‘transformJsonFuncExpr’,
     inlined from ‘transformExprRecurse’ at parse_expr.c:374:13:
parse_expr.c:4362:13: warning: ‘contextItemExpr’ may be used
uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  4362 |         if (exprType(contextItemExpr) != JSONBOID)
       |             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
parse_expr.c: In function ‘transformExprRecurse’:
parse_expr.c:4214:21: note: ‘contextItemExpr’ was declared here
  4214 |         Node       *contextItemExpr;
       |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nodeFuncs.c: In function ‘exprSetCollation’:
nodeFuncs.c:1238:25: warning: this statement may fall through
[-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
  1238 |                         {
       |                         ^
nodeFuncs.c:1247:17: note: here
  1247 |                 case T_JsonCoercion:
       |                 ^~~~

Those looks pretty unimportant, but I thought I'd let you know.

Tests (check, check-world and my own) still run fine.

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers

От: Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Сообщение: Re: Adding a pg_get_owned_sequence function?
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: persist logical slots to disk during shutdown checkpoint