Re: Unicode string literals versus the world

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unicode string literals versus the world
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Well, that's fine, but that's a long way from Peter's statement that
> "I think the tendency should be to get rid of E'' usage".

Bear in mind that that's Peter's opinion; it's not necessarily shared
by anyone else.  I was just responding to your assertion of the
diametrically opposed position that non-E strings are useless (which
I don't share either).

Сообщение: Re: psql with "Function Type" in \df
Сообщение: Re: psql with "Function Type" in \df