Re: Please provide examples of rows from

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Please provide examples of rows from
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Yes, this is very helpful.  I was afraid the JSON would overwhelm the
> example, but this looks good.  I wrote the attached doc patch which I
> think improves this.  I plan to apply it to all supported versions.

Couple thoughts:

* Taking the initial ... out of the syntax synopsis is not an improvement.
It makes it look like you can only apply AS to the first function of a
ROWS FROM.

* I think the ORDER BY adds nothing to the example except complication
and confusion.

* Maybe the other sentence of explanation would read better as

    json_to_recordset() is instructed to return two columns,
    the first integer and the second text.  The result of
    generate_series() is used directly.

Сообщение: Re: Please provide examples of rows from
Сообщение: Re: Please provide examples of rows from