Re: git: uh-oh

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: git: uh-oh
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Max Bowsher <maxb@f2s.com> writes:
> I think we should start a git repository somewhere containing the
> precise conversion recipe - i.e.:

>  * cvs2git options file
>  * cvs2git invocation command line
>  * all scripts that massage the CVS repository before conversion, or the
> Git repository afterwards

I dunno if we need a git repository, but I definitely want to see the
process spelled out with 100% clarity, both for archival purposes and
to make sure there's a checklist for doing the live conversion when
we next try to pull the trigger.

Сообщение: Re: can we enhance regtype infunction to support %type and %type[]
Сообщение: Re: can we enhance regtype infunction to support %type and %type[]